We are excited to announce that HTMLcut’s corporate blog “About PSD to HTML conversion and more” has now been launched.
This blog is conceived as a platform for submitting articles about PSD-to-HTML (xHTML, HTML5, CSS3, mobile) and PSD-to-CMS (WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento, etc.) conversion, recommendations for customers, analysis of tendencies in the web design and web development field, other related topics, as well as HTMLcut’s news and special discounts.
In fact, there are a whole bunch of articles, market reviews, videos, and even an e-book written by HTMLcut’s managers in the previous years. Let’s remember some of them:
- PSD-to-HTML conversion services – A new fad or a new market need?
- How to convert PSD to HTML – The best option
- 20+ benefits of PSD-to-HTML/CSS conversion services
- How to get the most out of PSD-to-HTML/CSS slicing services
- PSD to HTML/CSS conversion market – A year later
- HTML5 – The end of PSD to HTML services or just the beginning of PSD to HTML5?
- Professional PSD to HTML conversion and other questions to Sergiy Lavryk
- Hand coded PSD to HTML conversion – Interview with Sergiy Lavryk, Part 2
Here are also videos:
- PSD to HTML 2010
- Professional PSD to HTML CSS conversion
- HTML5 – The end of PSD to HTML conversion or beginning of PSD to HTML5?
Some of these articles have attracted a lot of readers’ attention. They have been generating quite a large response of a little different kind as well – in the form of rewritten or even stolen materials (maybe with the new ‘Farmer’ (aka as ‘Panda’) update of the Google algorithm the practice of spinning others’ content will be less used).
Hope that new posts which appear in our blog will be interesting for the web design and development community. The blog platform (btw, it’s WordPress) gives new opportunities in communication and building a dialog with readers who are passionate about the web design, PSD to HTML conversion and HTML/CSS coding.
Your support of the new blog will be much appreciated. During the first month of the blog operation, if you click the Like button or Retweet the blog posts and then mention a link to them in your order, you will get 10% discount on our PSD to HTML/CSS conversion services.