What Makes HTMLcut Different
At HTMLcut we are passionate about HTML and CSS. With their help we quickly convert
an image (usually known merely to its author) into a markup for a blog or website
which is accessible to everyone. Agree, there is some magic: it is like transformation
of a helpless nestling into a bird that flies and sings everywhere.
What sets HTMLcut apart in the PSD to HTML CSS services market?
1). We offer options for both Web developers and Internet users:
- Web studios, graphic designers - Custom pixel-to-pixel HTML/CSS markups;
- Web freelancers - CSS3 and jQuery menus, Semantic coding, HTML5 features, web
- e-Commerce and website owners - Templates for Joomla!, Drupal, Magento, Shopping
carts development and implementation;
- Bloggers - WordPress themes, Blogger skins creation and integration;
- Social networkers - Profile templates, social network widgets, support of mobile
To speak the same language and meet all your requirements our team consists of not
only HTML coders but also experienced designers and seasoned bloggers.
2). Attractive prices and discounts -
the base price from just 89 USD, 50% discount on secondary pages, 3-8% repeat orders
discount, and 3% volume discount (for 5+ pages at a time) - in total it is good
cost savings. Also, don't forget to check for season discounts and coupons on PSD-to-HTML/CSS
services and HTML coding - for this follow us on Twitter and other social networks.
3). Complementary services. HTMLcut is a "one-stop-shop" for all
your web needs: we offer graphic design, PSD slicing, back-end web application programming,
and CMS implementation.
The slogan usual for the PSD-to-HTML services market claims "You Design - They Code".
At HTMLcut.com we add and emphasize one more value aspect: "You Design - We Cut
- You Profit". To ensure this HTMLcut provides
- Free 30 days after-sale technical support for all PSD-to-HTML,
PSD-to-WordPress, or PSD-to-CMS projects.
What Do You Get Working With HTMLcut?
- Time and energy for other activities (Design, customer care, blog, hobby)
- More design orders completed for your customers
Cost saving (it is not out of place in these tough times)
- Improved quality (HTMLcut's developers convert PSD to HTML every single day and
have gained a huge experience in it)
- Loading speed optimization (users and clients like fast websites)
Semantic coding (helps Google to understand your webpages better; intelligible
sites may be ranked higher)
- Cross-browser compatibility (they won't say that your site sprawls out in their
favorite browser, be it IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari, or Chrome).
W3C validated HTML/CSS code (your website is W3Consortium standards-driven)
- Professional (i.e. attractive and efficient) look and feel of your website or blog
- Prestige (why not - HTML5/CSS3 templates and themes are all the rage now)
See also 20+ benefits of
PSD-to-xHTML/CSS conversion services and
Professional PSD to HTML Conversion and Other Questions to Sergiy Lavryk.
How Can You Start?
Just go to the
Order page, upload your image files, and choose HTML / HTML5 / CSS layout
options. And get your hand coded markup or WordPress theme.
What are people saying?
PERFECT! If I have anything else come up I'll be sure to send it your way again.
I have to tell you how happy I am to have found your service!
You've made my business just that much better!
I think the work was excellent and we will be using you again for future projects. Thank you for rushing the project and working with our crazy deadline.
Thank you! I just opened up the provided file and it looks great! Very impressed.
Je conseille à tous de travailler avec HTMLCut. Rapide, techniquement parfait, et très réactif à toutes mes demandes. J’ai fait appel à eux plusieurs fois en juin 2009, la première fois pour une page de test, puis rassuré, pour plusieurs pages successives. Rien à redire, n’hésitez pas…
You guys did a great job, it fits well on low resolutions and is accordingly to the design. Thanks!
Really great! The code is clear, transparent - I'd say elegant. And it's delivered on time. Thank you!
Thank you for the fast delivery of xhtml + css to NP3Design.com
HTMLCut manage to understand all the specs I’ve given them.
I am really thrilled over the work that HTMLCut delivered.
I will use HTMLCut again!
Wow, they're fantastic.
Thanks a lot!
You're the best ;)
Wow, super fast service and everything looks great.
I'll be using your service again!
You offer a great service – saved me a fair bit of time not having to do the HTML cutting myself. I plan to use you again for certain.
Excellent, thank you very much for the speedy service. Much appreciated.
PSD to HTML Projects Examples
See more examples of PSD to HTML projects successfully completed for clients